Sunday, May 08, 2005

Well, I coulda told ya!

I guess I am a part of red America. I took another quiz called "What Political Persuasion Are You?" It stereotyped me, so I refuse to show the results. I am not as hardcore as it stated. This one seems fairly accurate. Anyways, I do not usually post personality quizzes, and probably never will again (unless it asks my thoughts on Aristotle), but I thought this fit in with the overall nature of the blog. Enjoy.










Your Political Profile



Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal


3 comments:

Xana Ender said...

What no Libertarian scale?!?!? Obviously the results would be biased with a faulty political test like that!

Xana Ender said...

I THOUGHT I had left a comment here! It just didn't register on your normal page

Erin said...

I'm shocked and horrified... you, conservative? No way!