Foley tagged me, so I have to answer this charge. This is hardly a political thought, but you know me, I can make anything into politics. Why, the other day Craig and I were discussing whether or not Shakespeare was anti-semitic (watching The Merchant of Venice with Al Pacino). Craig thought Shakespeare was not, and I thought that everyone at that time was. Then I remembered my Shakespeare on politics class. And I commented, "He might not have been anti-semitic considering his uncommon understanding of politics," or something like that. Shakespeare is so deeply political that all I see in his writing anymore is the political . . .
Anyway, for the tagging!
"Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list,post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs."
1. Reading my Bible and/or praying. Just thinking about God and everything He has done usually lowers my stress level.
2. Being near Craig, or hearing his voice.
3. Reading politics. Studying politics. Thinking politics. Writing politics. Talking politics. This also puts me into a heightened mode, so I do not notice that people around me are bored sick.
4. Writing in general. I am working on one epic and one novel. Those really help when I am stressed.
5. Hanging out with my awesome friends. Laughing with friends is especially relaxing.
Now I am going to tag people to answer this question. I want to tag Craig, Maria, Alexandra, and Finn & Joe. If you are my friend, or read my blog, and would want to be tagged, then consider yourself tagged and respond accordingly.