Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Climbing The Walls

A day in the life of Esther:

6:30am - get up, take shower.
7am - check email, stare at the zero interesting emails.
8am - eat something for breakfast.
8:30am - look for sculpting classes online or read or watch episodes of Arrested Development.
10am - think about the fact that I have nothing to do all day.
11am - read.
12pm - eat something for lunch.
1pm - apply for some jobs online.
2pm - clean and unpack boxes or just clean.
3pm - watch Dr. Phil.
4pm - read or think about the fact that I have nothing to do.
4:30pm - start making dinner.
5:30pm - Craig gets home. Finish making dinner.
6pm - eat dinner.
6:30pm - go out and drive around or buy something.
7:30pm - watch a movie, do something.
10pm - go to bed and to sleep.

Gah. I think I'm going to start working on my book very seriously again. Reading my day is almost worse than living it.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Busy is in the eye of the beholder. I have even less to do than you.

All I do is laundry. :)

Xana Ender said...

I'm too busy - want to do some of my stuff?:-)

Esther said...

Xana: I'm sure I'd be helping you out if I was one of your bridesmaids. But I'm not. So ask them. ;oP Anyway, we should talk sometime soon. You can call me after 10pm your time because I'm in Central Time now.

Mel: Every day I tell myself that tomorrow I will get up and be on a real schedule. It has yet to happen. But hey, tomorrow I will!