Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Work Is Taking Over

I have several new assignments which mean that I do not have time to write on my blog during the day except if I do not go anywhere for lunch. When I get home in the evenings I'm tired and have been on the computer all day doing my job, so I don't feel much like writing then either. I sometimes work on my books, but even that is pretty sporadic these days. Yes, this is not the making of good, interesting and thoughtful blog posts. Suffice it to say that I am not going to be around as much as I would like to be for a while. In a while, people will be properly trained and I will not have to do their work for them, then I'll be more loquacious. This is a short news bulletin for my regular readers information. I'll post what and when I can, be assured.

For now, I'd just like to ask a very important question which you may discuss: Is the glass half empty or half full?

No comments: