Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Tuesday Is Over Now

As usual I am linking to the results of the election. Super Tuesday was yesterday. 21 states voted in primaries.

For Republicans the results were still mixed. McCain is considered to be ahead now. Ron Paul beat Huckabee in a couple states and he came out ahead of McCain in Montana and Alaska. I just hope he keeps getting his message heard. I'm going to say right now that I won't vote for McCain. He clearly knows nothing about the economy which I think is the most important issue right now. *cough* RINO *cough*

For Democrats I don't think we can make a generalization yet either. Clinton won New York and California, but Obama won more states and with higher margins.

The race continues to be interesting. Frankly, I am enjoying this year's primary/caucus season more than any other I have witnessed. I want to see this go back and forth all the way to the National Conventions.

No comments: