I'm going to be gone on vacation for a little bit. After that I have some serious stuff to talk about which I have been researching. In the meantime, you are welcome to enjoy the following eight secrets. I was tagged by Little Cicero to do this meme.
1. I am morbidly afraid of mascots. I never tell people this. I am also afraid to go to Disney World because of the people in Mickey Mouse suit and other character suits.
2. I often have dreams where I am late for work or have forgot my homework even though I do not currently have a job and I have not been in school for a while now.
3. I used to be terrified of making phone calls. Working in the insurance world cured me of that.
4. The only computer game that I will play is the Civilization series, either 3 or 4. I use them to get out pent up aggressive feelings. I learned to hate computer games because my siblings and I had a tendency to fight over the computer. I eventually came to consider computer games to be a waste of time. Not Civ 3 and 4, haha.
5. I have always wanted to take over the world. This is a general wish of serious poli-sci majors, but we don't talk about it.
6. I am a loner. This is no secret. The secret is that I almost never pass up an opportunity for social interaction because I really like being around people.
7. I have some very high strung personality traits. Around people I try to focus these traits into ditziness because it's funny.
8. My greatest joy is to make someone else laugh.