Tuesday, July 31, 2007

On A Personal Note

I guess I have not said anything about my life in a while. I am glad I have written about a few things that interest me and have avoided the random posts like the one I am writing now. On the other hand, it helps to let one's readers know that one is human once in a while.

I might be having some luck with jobs finally. I had a great interview a couple weeks ago. To date I know that my interviewer has called at least one of my references and sounded interested in me. At the interview she basically told me she thought I would be the woman for the job. She just needed to make sure my references check out and then will have to do a background check. We will see what comes of that.

I am not really worried about what to do with my life at this point. Not sure why. I just do not feel anxious about that. It would be nice to have some more friends around, but that will come in time. As for jobs and such, that will come in time as well. I have my bad days, but today is not one of them. Well, other than this horrible knot I have in my shoulder that is making my whole head hurt. Methinks some Icy Hot will help.

On my books, I am still working. I hope to have the second draft of my 2005 NaNo novel finished by October 31st. We will see.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like you probably have the job though.