This post is just an update with more intellectual stuff to follow (seriously).
1. I had a job interview a few days ago and it went well. For me, that's spectacular.
2. I did win NaNoWriMo with 60k words and counting. I plan to finish the draft.
3. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving visiting friends down south a ways.
4. Christmas is going to be a Grinch this year for me and mine. I only hope I can get gifts out to friends and family in January.
5. I continue looking for a job with a lot more focus than I have ever had before.
6. Happy Thanksgiving a little late.
7. It looks like I'll be taking a couple tough classes come January. I'm kind of excited to be moving on with that.
8. I was on CNN. Too cool.
9. Here an Obama, there an Obama, everywhere an Obama. Obama.
10. Why don't people remember Ebenezer Scrooge for his generosity after he redeemed himself?